Miraloma Elementary School
Miraloma Elementary School is the home of a diverse and inclusive community that respects and celebrates the differences and strengths of each member. Our mission is to nurture the whole child through dynamic and authentic learning experiences that spark their curiosity and guide them to uncover new interests, passions and creative expression.
Exterior Site Improvements
|General Contractor:||Arntz Builders, Inc.|
|Construction Manager:||Swinerton Management and Consulting|
|Bid Amount (Hard Cost):||$7,437,023|
|Change Order Amount:||$614,533.67 (8.26% of bid amount)|
|Final Contract Amount:||$8,051,556.67|
The work consists of but is not limited to accessibility upgrades and alterations, voluntary seismic upgrade, and modernization of an elementary school.
The work includes:
- Paving, striping, exterior benches and ramps
- Roofing replacement and repairs
- Classroom renovations including: casework alterations, countertops, sinks, and flooring
- Renovation of restrooms with new fixtures, accessories and finishes
- Accessible drinking fountains throughout
- Accessible signage
- Voluntary seismic upgrade including a seismic separation between the classroom wing and cafeteria and strengthening of the gym roof diaphragm
- HVAC renovations including new boilers, water heater and controls
- Electrical upgrades including new security system, PA system, telephone system, lighting and lighting controls
- Minor site work and electrical for interim housing portables installation and removal of 4 portables.
This page was last updated on October 4, 2022