Analysis to Action
Assessments should be designed and administered to gather evidence of student learning.
Analysis of student work helps to answer specific questions about teaching and learning. Results of analysis guide future instructional decisions.
Action based on the analysis benefits students and all stakeholders.
- Accessing and Using Results in Illuminate: Video & PDF
- K-5 Post-Milestone Re-Engagement Guide
- K-5 Post-Milestone Re-Engagement Facilitation Guide
- Response to Intervention in Elementary Math
- 6th-8th Entry Task Engagement Guide
- 6th-8th Entry Task Engagement Facilitation Guide
- HS Post-Milestone Re-Engagement Guide
- HS Post-Milestone Re-Engagement Facilitation Guide
Re-engagement is using student work for the purpose of uncovering misconceptions, providing feedback on student thinking, and helping students to go deeper into the mathematics. Students have the opportunity to reflect on their own learning while making connections between mathematical ideas. Analyzing student work to determine next steps is best done with a grade level team. Access SFUSD Math Website Re-engagement page for more information.
TO SCHEDULE A SITE-BASED PD:
If you would like to partner with AAO to organize and conduct a PD opportunity at an upcoming ILT, grade-level, or staff meeting, please email email@example.com with the details of your request. Please request at least two weeks in advance to ensure availability.
SFUSD Achievement Assessments Office (AAO) - 555 Franklin St, Rm 201, San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 241-6400 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use our feedback form to help us improve this website, supporting documents, or district or state assessments.
This page was last updated on November 16, 2021