Synergy Family Portal (ParentVUE)
The Family Portal (ParentVUE) offers secure, private access to your student's school information, including assignments, grades, attendance, and teacher contact information. In the Family Portal you can see information for all your students on a single website, with one login, throughout their SFUSD school experience. ParentVUE is the best way to update your contact information to ensure you are receiving district and school notifications. You will also need a ParentVUE account to enroll or apply online. To activate your account you need an activation code. Please contact your school site if you haven’t received one.
Each parent/guardian who has Educational Rights to their students can have an SFUSD Family Portal - ParentVUE - account. Once you activate your account, you can use that login throughout your child's SFUSD schooling. No need to activate each year.
To learn more about the features of ParentVUE, please visit www.sfusd.edu/parentvue. Below are Frequently Asked Questions related to ParentVUE:
My activation key is not working.
- Verify that you are typing your first and last name exactly as it is listed in the activation letter you receive from SFUSD.
- Check with your school to ensure you have Educational Rights for your students.
- You may have already activated an account in the past. Try resetting your password.
- Contact email@example.com.
I forgot my password, how do I reset my password?
- From a web browser on any device, go to: portal.sfusd.edu
- Click SIS Family Portal >>
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter your email address and click "Send Email"
- Follow the steps to change your password.
An email containing a link to change your password will be sent to you. This link expires within 20 minutes. Note: make sure to enter your first and last name exactly as it appears on your account. If you're still having issues despite trying to change it, please contact the SFUSD Department of Technology (DoT) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm not seeing all of my children in one account or I have separate accounts for each of my children:
Please contact DoT at email@example.com to combine your students into one account. Include your student(s)' name, birthday, and school location.