Complaints Regarding State Preschool Health and Safety Issues in Preschool Programs Exempt from Licensing
Complaints pertaining to health and safety in preschool programs that are exempt from licensing should first be presented to the preschool program site administrator for review.
The following SFUSD Special Day Class preschool programs located at the following sites are exempt from licensing:
- César Chávez Elementary School
- El Dorado Elementary School
- Frank McCoppin Elementary School
- Lafayette Elementary School
- Presidio EED Infant/Toddler Deaf and hard of Hearing Classroom
All other SFUSD preschool programs are licensed by California’s Community Care Licensing Division and the Uniform Complaint Procedures apply.