This is the information regarding Optional Math Milestone Tasks available for grades K-8.
- Determine where the assessment fits within the curriculum and plan for an administration date that accommodates instructional needs and published deadlines.
- Determine your method of administration: digitally or on paper.
- Address any required digital learning with your students, for example how to upload photos, or record their voice.
- Determine which supports to use with which students: Guidelines for Accommodations and K-8 Guidelines for EL & Newcomer Students.
- Access all materials within the Resource Pages, linked above. Use the arrows to navigate to the appropriate grade band.
- Use paper, Seesaw, Google Slides, Nearpod, Desmos, another administration method, or a combination of methods as you choose.
- Translated student materials in Spanish and/or Chinese are available for all grade levels within the Resource Pages.
Analysis To Action
Resources for Calibration and Scoring:
Resources for Analysis and Next Steps:
Please use our feedback form to help us improve this website, supporting documents, or district or state assessments.
SFUSD Achievement Assessments Office (AAO)
555 Franklin St, Rm 201, San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 241-6400 email@example.com
This page was last updated on September 27, 2023