With intentional and consistent partnership and collaboration with SFUSD Curriculum and SFUSD Teacher Practices; Seesaw allows for SFUSD students to digitally explore, share and celebrate their learning
Seesaw @ SFUSD
Seesaw is a digital tool (available to all SFUSD classrooms) which encourages students to “show what they know” by using multiple mediums; including voice recording, drawings, text, and photos. It's simple to get student work in one place, allows for students to share their work with each other to gain feedback and share with families. A child’s successes can be easily shared with loved ones near and far, and families can like or comment on the student’s Seesaw portfolio.
Seesaw for Families @ SFUSD
On Seesaw, you can support your child’s learning at home in powerful ways.
- Comment on your child’s Seesaw posts
- (Note: Family can only see their child’s work.)
- Stop asking “What did you learn today?” and start asking about learning posted in Seesaw.
- Keep your child’s learning year-over-year.
- Participate in family learning activities, as assigned to your child.
This page was last updated on July 27, 2023